PLM Support Engineer
The PLM Support Engineer is responsible to ensure the good usage of the PLM, and is responsible for the end-user’s support, the validation of new PLM versions, and is responsible to provide KPIs on the Product and various PLM processes.
- Recognize / Evaluate and qualify end users’ issues in the system.
- Develop or propose the solution and counter measures.
- Coordinate the daily support of the PLM system with the helpdesk team.
- Coach the user community in the implementation of new processes and functionalities.
- End users Guidance and advice on the system usage.
- Document functionalities usage to solve specific issues or bringing working efficiency.
- Describe with the Key Users the expected system changes and requirements.
- Propose new methodologies or adaptation to the existing methodologies.
- Propose system evolution to the PLM Change Committee.
- Solution Validation
- Document the system Test Specification, and non-regression test scenario.
- Validate new PLM releases according to the Test Specification and Non-Regression Tests.
- Support the functional & business leader documenting the User Acceptance.
- University Degree in Engineering or IT or science or related area
- Several years’ experience in the PLM support area (technical and or functional).
- Proven experience with Siemens TeamCenter
- Familiar with CAD System, preferably with Catia V5.
- Fluent in German and highly proficient in English.
- Strong analytical skills, able to extract essence from ill-defined issues, confirm understanding and agree prioritisation.
- Effective when working with people from different cultural backgrounds and experience levels.
- Ability to influence and coach people, and deliver through them without being their manager.
- Excellent communicator at operational level, both written and verbal
- Outstanding office software/computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and service oriented.
- German and English language skills needed
- EU work Permit required