HR Business Partner
The HRBP will participate as an active member of the business or functional leadership team to deliver integrated approaches to HR across Germany.
- Develop and deliver professional, fit for purpose HR consultancy solutions for the Managing Director, directors, managers, and employees on all people related issues to ensure the business has a capable motivated and committed workforce to deliver the business objectives.
- Develop and deliver day to day front line HR operational solutions within the assigned portfolio to ensure that policies and procedures are applied fairly and consistently across the GmbH.
- Lead people initiatives as a member of the portfolio leadership team to ensure that our businesses are legally compliant and make sound and fair judgments and decisions.
- Support the HRD on interpreting and delivering strategies on compensation and benefit, including job evaluation, promotion processes and salary management to support the salary spend /budget within the business, ensuring appropriate approvals.
- Coach and support leaders in all performance management topics (discipline, grievance, capability, appraisals, upward feedback, absence mgt.) within their function to set performance standards in line with the business requirements / legal compliance.
- In conjunction with HR strategy design and deliver employee development and succession planning to ensure the right levels of competency, skills and talent to deliver current and future business growth.
- Work with recruitment to ensure all vacancies are filled effectively to match the business requirements for timing.
- Lead specific HR project activities on an “as required” basis to deliver appropriate HR solutions in line with the Automotive people agenda (1 – 2 per year)Requirements