Working closely alongside the HR Director the Recruiter will provide generalist support for the end to end recruitment process, working with agencies as required and managing the process through to final sign off and contract issue.
Source and recruit the best talent for the business, by working closely with Hiring Managers to understand staffing criteria and create candidate search and selection strategy
Provide hands-on recruitment support for onsite interviews, interview days and or assessment centre days and organise and participate in hiring and university events as required
Posting roles on career websites, searching CV databases and reviewing CVs against requirements to create a shortlist
Manage and support various Recruitment day to day activities (e.g. booking and managing interviews, drafting job descriptions and exit interviews)
Work in partnership with the hiring managers to assist in the creation of Job Descriptions/Organisation Charts and support line managers in this task.
- Recent experience working in Internal Recruitment or as a Recruitment Consultant, minimum 2 years or more
- Excellent IT skills: especially Microsoft Excel, Access and Power-point and be confident using databases and IT systems
- Experience using a variety of recruiting methods, such as social media websites and job boards
- Ideally, you’ll have recruited across a variety of functions and at every level from entry to senior level hires
- Able to demonstrate effective relationship-builder, strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience of multi-tasking and work towards tight deadlines
- You will be self-motivated, be able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and team player
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved
- Excellent command of the English language written and spoken (German language advantageous)