IT Business Systems Manager
INEOS Automotive are looking for an experienced Business Systems Manager to join our team in London. This is a unique oportunity to be involved in setting up a systems support function from the start.
The role will play an important part in delivering core information services to the business and take responsibility for the deveopment and ongoing maintenance these systems.
The Business Systems Manager will lead a team of system support analysts with strong technical experience across configurtion and development of applications. You will look to shape and develop the strategy for these key business systems and how we can invest in technology to enable innovative services to both our employees and customers.
You will be expected to have experience in meeting the information needs of a modern, mobile workforce spread across mutiple locations. With the company adopting a cloud first approach you will have the opportunity to deliver and support many of the latest SaaS solutions.
- With offices in Europe occasional travel will be required as is flexibility and availability to support needs of the business from time to time.
- Lead the development of the IT Business Systems strategy
- Manage the business systems development road map
- Take responsibility for managing all the company’s main systems (ERP, CRM, Intranet, HR, BI etc.) ensuring that all systems are optimised, available and complementary to the organisational needs
- Act as the systems change resource, understanding new business requirements, gathering and analysing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements
- Contribute actively to the systems implementation plan of the company
- Work with the Security team and other stakeholders (e.g. HR) to support the changing needs of the business and in line with our obligation to GDPR and ISO27001
- Manage a team of support analysts
- Manage the analysis, design, development, test and implementation of all business systems
- Manage 3rd parties to develop specifications, statements of work and budgets for the delivery
- Maintenance and support of internal systems
- End-user training, including the creation of appropriate training materials
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong background of supporting a wide range of key business systems and experience of managing, developing and supporting these across the full application lifecycle
- Developed a team of technical specialists within a complex enterprise application environment working in both project and BAU environments
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working on the development and delivery of large projects working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Extensive experience in change/configuration/release management
- Experience of leading change by championing the vision and supporting the people involved
- Strong stakeholder management experience, working across a range of departments and levels with the ability to negotiate with senior level stakeholders to manage priorities in line with business objectives
- Experience meeting business needs through implementing and supporting ERP, CRM, Intranet, HR, payroll and expense systems
- Specifically, experience in the following systems would be beneficial:
o SAP S4/HANA
o Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Social Cloud)
o Intranet systems such as SharePoint and Unily
o Document management systems such as OneDrive and OpenText
o Microsoft Azure
o Microsoft Office 365
o Any Big Data/analytics platforms
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Agile project management qualification
- Release/change management qualification
- Appropriate product specific/systems system specific certification