IT CRM Support Analyst
In a new departure for INEOS, we are recruiting an IT CRM Support Analyst to join our growing Automotive business to su port the manufacture, build and delivery of a new, uncompromising 4x4.
INEOS is one of the world’s biggest manufacturing companies, and the U.K.’s largest privately-owned company, with turnover of over $60bn. with a wealth of engineering experience, and we are now seeking to add world-class Automotive expertise to bring our “Projekt Grenadier” vehicle to market by 2021.
The creation of this new 4x4 will honour the spirit of traditional rugged off-roading, whilst offering a step change in build quality and reliability and meeting the safety and environmental considerations of the present day - a significant challenge, and an exciting market opportunity.
- Oversee the day to day management of our entire Salesforce estate including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to capture requirements that will inform the continuous development and evolution of our Salesforce estate
- Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, security, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows, and other 3rd party applications
- Develop and train local and global admin resources
- Own and deliver new process updates and projects, including ideation, requirement
- gathering, build, and success tracking
- Governance for all relevant training and configuration documentation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working directly with Salesforce, preferably in an admin role
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and manage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in additional technologies such as SAP, google analytics and CMS tools is preferable
- Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- High attention to detail & able to work in fast paced environment where prioritization is key