IT Service Delivery Manager
Outline of Role
- INEOS Automotive are looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Service Delivery Manager to join our team in London.
- Your initial responsibility will be to help set up the Service Desk function so experience in selecting and configuring a SaaS service desk system, including SLAs will be advantageous.
- As the organisation grows activities will include coordinating the build, configuration and deployment of desktop hardware and software in both a hands-on and administrative capacity. Experience in administering common desktop and mobile security suites will be required.
- As key business systems (e.g. PLM, ERP and CRM) are implemented you will be expected to ensure that they are successfully configured on user computers. The company is adopting a cloud first strategy so any experience with cloud technologies especially on the Microsoft platform (e.g. O365/Azure) will be beneficial.
- A strong and broad ranging technical and customer focused background is therefore essential to be successful in the role.
- You will currently be in a role looking to expand and grow your skills and take the lead role in the company on all Service Delivery related matters.
- You’ll be highly organised, personable and knowledgeable in the key elements of IT Service Desk provision and Customer Service.
- With offices in Europe occasional travel will be required as is flexibility and availability to support the business.
- A desire to take ownership and responsibility from the start is crucial.
- Act as the initial, single point of contact for Service Desk queries by providing 1-3 rd line support
- Take ownership for creating/introducing Service-related policies and procedures
- Assist in setting up a new SaaS Service Desk system
- Take ownership of user IT issues and follow up on the status on behalf of the user and communicate
- progress in a timely manner
- Ensure a timely, consistent desktop build is deployed to new starters including:
- Installing and supporting a Windows 10 desktop environment
- Installing and supporting common productivity suites e.g. Office 2016 and Adobe apps desktop policy management security, vulnerability and malware threat prevention data protection and data loss prevention
- Provide basic network connectivity support to users connecting devices to the network
- Administering a cloud-hosted telephony environment
- Supporting our mobile devices, with proven experience in administering iOS and Android systems
- Administering a Mobile Device Management policy framework
- Administering and supporting our multi-functional printer devices
- Administering and supporting our audio-visual and conferring facilities
- Hardware and software asset management
- Work on projects and other IT initiatives as needed
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed
- Proven IT Support experience in a busy IT Service Desk, Operations or technical support environment working to ITIL practices
- Incident Management experience – managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Previous experience managing IT incidents using an ITSM workflow toolset e.g. ServiceNow/Remedy/FreshService or SaaS Service Desk system e.g. FreshDesk/ManageEngine
- Building, configuring and deploying desktop environments with commonly used desktop imaging tools
- Good knowledge of patch management principles, ideally using Microsoft inTune
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10
- Demonstrable experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 including account creation and administration
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2016 within a domain environment (e.g. permissions, calendar sharing, delegation etc.)
- Exposure to and experience of supporting desktop configuration and deployment of commonly used systems in manufacturing environments e.g. PLM, ERP and CRM
- Deploying, managing and updating commonly used anti-virus solutions
- Active Directory knowledge - creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc. including basic Security and Distribution Group administration. Experience with Azure AD will be an advantage.
- Setting up and supporting a modern workplace telephony solution (e.g. unified comms/smart/soft phones)
- Supporting iOS and Android devices, including the use of an MDM solution for policy management
- Experience of supporting a networked, multi-function printer estate, including user management/pin code printing
- Experience of scripting, orchestration and automation techniques
- Experience of working and building relationships with suppliers and 3rd parties
- A good level of interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Proven continual service improvement experience
- Preference will be given to applicants with an automotive, manufacturing or engineering background
- Degree in a computing/technical discipline preferred
- An ITIL qualification is essential
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – is desirable
- A cloud qualification will be an advantage